WHAT WE BELIEVE
We participate in prison ministry as the face and heart of Jesus Christ, sharing His mercy, forgiveness and presence while letting insiders, their families and institutional staff know that they are not forgotten or alone.
- Increase Catholic involvement in Prison Ministry by promoting the many opportunities and activities in which lay people can be engaged;
- Support members and organizations of the Christian Prison Ministry Community.
What we do: Educate, Promote, Support
- Provide informational workshops to encourage participation in Prison Ministry activities;
- Develop programs to serve those affected by incarceration;
- Connect volunteers with programs which serve those affected by incarceration;
- Publicize opportunities for involvement and service;
- Develop a coalition of Churches which promote Prison Ministry.